Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Day to raise awareness of violence against women
Public Services Minister Leighton Andrews AM will mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day.
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- Day to raise awareness of violence against women
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Farming and countryside
Together with other Government organisations, we are working towards sustainable management of agriculture and the environment.
Gwlad is the Welsh Government's bi-monthly magazine for farm and forestry businesses and all those involved with agriculture and rural Wales. It contains news stories guidance and information in an accessible, easy-to-read format.
Gwlad on-line provides everything that is in the magazine plus additional up to the minute news features, video, interviews and announcements.
Rural Development Plan for Wales
The Rural Development Plan for Wales enables the Welsh Government to fund activities which support the countryside and rural communities to encourage the sustainable management of agriculture and the environment as part of the Common Agricultural Policy.
Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO): Programme Evaluations (external link) includes a variety of evaluation reports which have been produced in conjunction with or on behalf of WEFO.