Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
The announcement of £2bn of EU funding for Wales over the next seven years is good news for Wales and will have a real impact on the Welsh economy, says Finance Minister.
- New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
- First Minister begins visit to strengthen links with India
- Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Implementation of the amended batteries directive 2013/56/EU
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Farming and countryside
Together with other Government organisations, we are working towards sustainable management of agriculture and the environment.
Gwlad is the Welsh Government's bi-monthly magazine for farm and forestry businesses and all those involved with agriculture and rural Wales. It contains news stories guidance and information in an accessible, easy-to-read format.
Gwlad on-line provides everything that is in the magazine plus additional up to the minute news features, video, interviews and announcements.
Rural Development Plan for Wales
The Rural Development Plan for Wales enables the Welsh Government to fund activities which support the countryside and rural communities to encourage the sustainable management of agriculture and the environment as part of the Common Agricultural Policy.
Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO): Programme Evaluations (external link) includes a variety of evaluation reports which have been produced in conjunction with or on behalf of WEFO.