Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
74 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
What can I do at RPW Online?
- Apply for payment. Applying for the Basic Payment Scheme is quick and easy online, thanks to pre-populated information and drop-down menus. Electronic submission means no postal delays or trips to your local office.
- Apply to join Glastir. In Autumn 2014, Glastir Organics applications will be online. In addition, you will be able to express an interest in Glastir Woodland Management and Glastir Advanced.
- Track the progress of your 2014 applications and payments, such as the Single Payment.
- Sign up for email or text notifications, so you can read important correspondence and documentation online as soon as it is available.
- Navigate your farmland with the interactive maps, which display information on field areas and permanent features.
- Get in touch via our online messaging service (you can attach supporting documents).
- Update your customer details.
- Access historic customer records and payment information.
There is further information, including video demonstrations, available via the headings on the left hand side. Or alternatively you can call us up for a chat or visit us at the Royal Welsh Show.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
IT Service and Security Updates
Security Alert – Please be aware bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title ‘Could not process Online Submission’. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.