Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
First Minister, Carwyn Jones and Economy Minister, Edwina Hart have today welcomed 620 new jobs which are being created in Bridgend by CGI with Welsh Government support.
- Minister launches Tenneco-Walker’s second factory in the Heads of the Valleys which will create 220 jobs
- Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
What can I do at RPW Online
At RPW online, you can:
- apply for schemes - The Glastir Organic application and Glastir Advanced Expression of Interest are available on RPW Online from 1 October 2014 until the 29 October 2014. ‘How to complete online applications’ on the left hand menu options will give you step by step instructions. Remember to also read the associated Rules Booklet.
- apply for payment - Applying for the Basic Payment Scheme is quick and easy online, thanks to pre-populated information and drop-down menus. Electronic submission means no postal delays or trips to your local office.
- track the progress of your 2014 applications and payments, such as the Single Payment
- sign up for email or text notifications, so you can read important correspondence and documentation online as soon as it is available
- navigate your farmland with the interactive maps, which display information on field areas and permanent features
- get in touch via our online messaging service (you can attach supporting documents)
- update your customer details
- access historic customer records and payment information.
There is further information, including video demonstrations, available via the headings on the left hand side. Or alternatively you can call us up for a chat or visit us at the Royal Welsh Show.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
IT Service and Security Updates
The system is currently running normally.
Please be aware bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title ‘Could not process Online Submission’. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.