Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
£50 on-the-spot fine for people caught smoking in cars carrying children proposed in Wales
People in Wales could face a £50 on-the-spot fine if they are caught flouting a ban on smoking in cars carrying children under plans unveiled by the Welsh Government.
- New Cabinet announced by First Minister
- Minister sets out plans to help Welsh nature thrive
- £50 on-the-spot fine for people caught smoking in cars carrying children proposed in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
27 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
What can I do at RPW Online?
- Apply for payment. Applying for the Basic Payment Scheme is quick and easy online, thanks to pre-populated information and drop-down menus. Electronic submission means no postal delays or trips to your local office.
- Apply to join Glastir. In Autumn 2014, Glastir Organics applications will be online. In addition, you will be able to express an interest in Glastir Woodland Management and Glastir Advanced.
- Track the progress of your 2014 applications and payments, such as the Single Payment.
- Sign up for email or text notifications, so you can read important correspondence and documentation online as soon as it is available.
- Navigate your farmland with the interactive maps, which display information on field areas and permanent features.
- Get in touch via our online messaging service (you can attach supporting documents).
- Update your customer details.
- Access historic customer records and payment information.
There is further information, including video demonstrations, available via the headings on the left hand side. Or alternatively you can call us up for a chat or visit us at the Royal Welsh Show.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
IT Service and Security Updates
- Due to important IT maintenance work, you will not be able to login to RPW Online on Thursday 18 September 18.00 – 22.00.
- There is a planned maintenance exercise taking place on Saturday 20th September - this may result in the Online service being intermittent through the day.
- There is a planned system upgrade exercise taking place from 18:00 Thursday 25th September to Sunday evening 29th September. The RPW Online system will be unavailable during this period.
We apologise for any disruption this may cause you.
Please be aware bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title ‘Could not process Online Submission’. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.