Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- The Interactive Map Viewer will be unavailable until further notice.
- The National Reserve Form (including Proof of Production) is now available.
- Please be aware of bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title 'Could not process Online Submission'. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the 1st time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.