Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
42 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
What can I do at RPW Online?
- Apply for payment. Applying for the Basic Payment Scheme is quick and easy online, thanks to pre-populated information and drop-down menus. Electronic submission means no postal delays or trips to your local office.
- Apply to join Glastir. In Autumn 2014, Glastir Organics applications will be online. In addition, you will be able to express an interest in Glastir Woodland Management and Glastir Advanced.
- Track the progress of your 2014 applications and payments, such as the Single Payment.
- Sign up for email or text notifications, so you can read important correspondence and documentation online as soon as it is available.
- Navigate your farmland with the interactive maps, which display information on field areas and permanent features.
- Get in touch via our online messaging service (you can attach supporting documents).
- Update your customer details.
- Access historic customer records and payment information.
There is further information, including video demonstrations, available via the headings on the left hand side. Or alternatively you can call us up for a chat or visit us at the Royal Welsh Show.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
IT Service and Security Updates
For security reasons, you will be unable to access RPW Online from a non-UK based IP address from 25/08/14 to 07/09/14. Some internet service providers may use servers located outside of the UK. Anyone trying to access RPW Online through one of these servers will be unable to do so during this period.
We apologise for any disruption this will cause you.
Please be aware bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title ‘Could not process Online Submission’. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.