Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
62 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
To benefit from the complete range of Farming Connect services you must be registered us. Call our Service Centre on 08456 000 813 to check you are registered.
If not, you can register over the phone or at any meeting or event where Farming Connect has a presence. You can also register with one of our staff or approved mentors / advisers.
Our regionally based staff are available to:
- advise you on your entitlement to subsidised support or training
- discuss your requirements and help you access services tailored to the needs of you and your business
- discuss any training and development opportunities you may want to consider and offer you an optional skills assessment
- help you select the most appropriate service(s), mentors, advisers and/or training providers from our approved lists
- assist you to complete your application form(s) for subsidised services in order to avoid any delays in approving your application
Your application must be approved before you receive support or undertake training.
- help you complete your claim form(s)
- ensure you provide supporting evidence demonstrating you have paid your mentor, adviser or training provider, in order to successfully submit your claim to Farming Connect and avoid any payment delays.