Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
All commercial fishing in the sea around Wales is subject to regulations in UK and European Union.
Regulation of Sea Fisheries is achieved through Secondary legislation (Statutory Instruments) made by Welsh Ministers under powers from primary legislation.
- UK and EU fisheries legislation is to be found at the Marine Management Organisation (external link)
- Additional legislation in relation to Welsh waters is available below from the Welsh Government Blue Book.
Please refer to the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) by accessing the external links below regarding licences, fishing effort, quotas and statistics.
Commercial fishing licenses
Regulations require that all commercial fishing vessels are registered and licensed (external link).
Fishing Effort (Days at Sea)
Vessels fishing in some areas with some types of gear are restricted in the days they may fish (external link).
Fishing for many species of fish around Wales is limited by quota (external link).
Fisheries statistics (external link) for the whole of the United Kingdom is managed by the Marine Management Organisation.