Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
47 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Support for Welsh Food and Drink Producers
Our team can offer advice and explain the support that is available.
How we can help your company
The regional teams within the Food and Market Development Division can discuss your individual requirements to help to develop and grow your business.
Eligibility for assistance
- Projects must be based in Wales.
- Projects must benefit companies or farmers that add value to the food and drink sector.
- Retail businesses are not eligible.
- The project and existing business (if eligible) must demonstrate a need for support.
- Support is not available under these schemes for companies in financial difficulties.
Assistance can take many forms from grants (if available and applicable) to new product development and technical assistance. Market research is also available to companies wanting to assess the market place before making strategic decisions or development plans.
For an overview of grants and support schemes, please see link in right hand menu.
Further investment plans can be supported via many of the wider Welsh Government departments. These may include, for example, workforce development plans which involve training (see link in right hand menu), or advice on equality and diversity policy development.
If the export market is an attractive offer to your business then you can also contact us for support within these markets. More information can be found in the Food and Drink Sector Exporting Factsheet.
How to contact us
To access our support, please get in touch with the Business Support Helpline:
Tel: 03000 6 03000