Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
55 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Support for Welsh Food and Drink Producers
Our team can offer advice and explain the support that is available.
How we can help your company
The regional teams within the Food and Market Development Division can discuss your individual requirements to help to develop and grow your business.
Eligibility for assistance
- Projects must be based in Wales.
- Projects must benefit companies or farmers that add value to the food and drink sector.
- Retail businesses are not eligible.
- The project and existing business (if eligible) must demonstrate a need for support.
- Support is not available under these schemes for companies in financial difficulties.
Assistance can take many forms from grants (if available and applicable) to new product development and technical assistance. Market research is also available to companies wanting to assess the market place before making strategic decisions or development plans.
For an overview of grants and support schemes, please see link in right hand menu.
Further investment plans can be supported via many of the wider Welsh Government departments. These may include, for example, workforce development plans which involve training (see link in right hand menu), or advice on equality and diversity policy development.
If the export market is an attractive offer to your business then you can also contact us for support within these markets. More information can be found in the Food and Drink Sector Exporting Factsheet.
How to contact us
To access our support, please get in touch with the Business Support Helpline:
Tel: 03000 6 03000