Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
Primary school pupils from Wales are to be given the opportunity to write a personal message to the NATO world leaders about their hopes for the future.
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
74 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Support for Welsh Food and Drink Producers
Our team can offer advice and explain the support that is available.
How we can help your company
The regional teams within the Food and Market Development Division can discuss your individual requirements to help to develop and grow your business.
Eligibility for assistance
- Projects must be based in Wales.
- Projects must benefit companies or farmers that add value to the food and drink sector.
- Retail businesses are not eligible.
- The project and existing business (if eligible) must demonstrate a need for support.
- Support is not available under these schemes for companies in financial difficulties.
Assistance can take many forms from grants (if available and applicable) to new product development and technical assistance. Market research is also available to companies wanting to assess the market place before making strategic decisions or development plans.
For an overview of grants and support schemes, please see link in right hand menu.
Further investment plans can be supported via many of the wider Welsh Government departments. These may include, for example, workforce development plans which involve training (see link in right hand menu), or advice on equality and diversity policy development.
If the export market is an attractive offer to your business then you can also contact us for support within these markets. More information can be found in the Food and Drink Sector Exporting Factsheet.
How to contact us
To access our support, please get in touch with the Business Support Helpline:
Tel: 03000 6 03000