Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Credit Union savers make a million for Christmas
- Nut free celebration cakes are a recipe for success
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
The Department for Agriculture and Food aims to deliver a high quality sustainable service to meet the diverse needs of all the people of rural Wales.
Our comitment to you:
- We will treat you as an individual.
- We will provide all reasonable means to enable you to communicate with us.
- We will listen to you.
- We will ensure that our buildings are compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act and have hearing loops installed, so that you can come and visit us.
- We will bring our staff out to visit you at markets and towns near to where you live.
- We will ensure that all of our staff are trained to provide the highest level of customer service to you.
- We will design our forms to be as user-friendly as possible.
- We will ensure that our website is easier for you to use.
- We will respond to your enquiries within 15 working days, whether they arrive by post, phone, e-mail or in person.
- We will be here for you.