Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
The Welsh Government is on course to meet its ambitious target of providing 10,000 additional affordable homes by May 2016.
- International tourism to Wales increasing
- Regeneration is central to tackling poverty and encouraging economic growth, says Minister at national summit
- New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
- Travelling to better health
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Equality and diversity publications
The latest publications on all aspects relating to equality, diversity and human rights in Wales are posted here.
This report provides an overview of the work undertaken to progress equality and diversity in the workplace.
The report highlights our actions to promote equality of opportunity, eliminate discrimination and foster good relations and covers the period April 2012 to March 2013.
Documentation outlining the actions we are taking forward to increase the number of women and other under-represented groups in public appointments.
The Sport Wales Case Study project was established as part of the Welsh Government's commitment to increase the number of women in public appointments in Wales.
This is the Welsh Government's twelfth Annual Report on Equality for 2010- 2011.
The Welsh Government has today (Thursday 9 February 2012) laid in the National Assembly a copy of the investigation report prepared by Welsh Government Internal Audit into the public funding of the All Wales Ethnic Minority Association (AWEMA).
We have looked at the evidence on inequalities in Wales so as to better understand the issues people face.
We are developing a Framework for Action on Independent Living for disabled people.
This document highlights the equality issues that will need to be considered in taking forward the Economic renewal: a new direction Programme.
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion division of the Welsh Government has developed a narrative to 'tell the story' of Inclusive Policy Making (IPM), from the beginning to present day.