Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
48 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Good research helps us understand what works and why it works.
This report examines the value of the Equalities Unit to local authorities, and how far the support sustains Welsh Assembly Government policy aims on equalities in local government.
An overview of a unique project undertaken in Wales, funded by the Welsh Assembly and the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
The Welsh Assembly Government commissioned an independent company to run a programme of engagement activity from October 2007 to February 2008. This programme involved organisations and individuals across the equality strands of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion and beli ...
The Welsh Government commissioned research earlier in 2009 about how a specific public sector duty about gender equal pay could be framed for public authorities in Wales.
The Welsh Assembly Government has undertaken work to engage with minority ethnic young people in Wales. The document below provides information on the rationale for undertaking this work, research and its conclusions.
A review of the Promoting Equalities Fund and assessment of the way forward.
The primary objective of the Close The Pay Gap Campaign is to tackle discrimination in pay systems. This was identified as the main cause of the gender pay gap, a serious issue which has led to women being undervalued for equivalent work to men.
The Welsh Assembly Government is keen to ensure all communities in Wales are listened to and engaged with.