National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
A new clinical emergency service to stabilise and transfer the most critically-ill and injured patients to hospital by road and air will be operational in Wales from April 2015.
- Deputy Minister in Scotland to capitalise on Wales’ Ryder Cup legacy
- 500 jobs and training opportunities created for the long-term unemployed
- Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
76 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rights and equality
Our guidelines stress how vital it is to build equality and diversity into your work.
Our Equality, Diversity & Human Rights section contains details of Welsh Government policy initiatives as well as United Kingdom and European Union legislation initiatives by various equality themes.
It also provides links to information aimed at people new to Wales, such as migrant workers and asylum seekers.