Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download all the latest information.
Employers working to improve the health and well-being of their staff may like to visit the following external websites for more information.
The plan combines current efforts by a range of organisations to improve the health of the working-age population.
A list of the employers who have achieved the awards.
The Health and Safety Executive are looking at ways to reduce the levels of workers reporting work-related stress.
Here are some good practice guidelines.
This handbook provides guidance on the application, assessment and award processes for the Corporate Health Standard (CHS).
Guidance for managers dealing with the use of drugs and / or alcohol in the workplace.
Case studies of six employers benefiting from improving the health and well-being of their staff.
The Green Exercise Partnership is a consortium made up of the key organisations working on practical physical activity projects in the natural environment in Wales.
Provides employers with further guidance on the health and safety criteria of the Corporate Health Standard for Bronze Standard assessments.
Biographies of the assessors of the Corporate Health Standard.
This is a new pilot service offering health at work advice over the telephone.
Free support to improve the health and well-being of your staff.
The SWHA is the new national mark of quality for health and well-being in the workplace, for organisations employing fewer than 50 people.
Providing guidelines to businesses on using the logo.
The Corporate Health Standard is a national mark of quality for health and wellbeing in the workplace.