Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
International investment conference to be held in Wales
Wales is to host an international investment conference which will create jobs and growth for the UK
- £4m of Welsh Government funding for new ambulances
- First Minister and Secretary of State for Wales to showcase Welsh business, education and tourism ahead of NATO Summit
- International investment conference to be held in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
46 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Download all the latest information.
Employers working to improve the health and well-being of their staff may like to visit the following external websites for more information.
Biographies of the assessors of the Corporate Health Standard.
Providing guidelines to businesses on using the logo.
The plan combines current efforts by a range of organisations to improve the health of the working-age population.
A list of the employers who have achieved the awards.
The Health and Safety Executive are looking at ways to reduce the levels of workers reporting work-related stress.
Here are some good practice guidelines.
This handbook provides guidance on the application, assessment and award processes for the Corporate Health Standard (CHS).
Guidance for managers dealing with the use of drugs and / or alcohol in the workplace.
Case studies of six employers benefiting from improving the health and well-being of their staff.
The Green Exercise Partnership is a consortium made up of the key organisations working on practical physical activity projects in the natural environment in Wales.
Provides employers with further guidance on the health and safety criteria of the Corporate Health Standard for Bronze Standard assessments.
This is a new pilot service offering health at work advice over the telephone.
Free support to improve the health and well-being of your staff.
The SWHA is the new national mark of quality for health and well-being in the workplace, for organisations employing fewer than 50 people.
The Corporate Health Standard is a national mark of quality for health and wellbeing in the workplace.