Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
46 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on communicable diseases.
Find out how to guard yourself against communicable diseases and what steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
Resistance to antibiotics is an increasingly serious public health problem not just in Wales or the UK but also in Europe.
Results of the annual independent scrutiny of local authority actions are available to download.
The guidance is aimed at healthcare organisations providing patient care in augmented care units.
The support offered to individuals who contracted hepatitis C and HIV in Wales from NHS contaminated blood is to be increased.
Guidance on the procedure for making byelaws.
Model byelaws for use by local authorities in Wales.
The Welsh Assembly Government has published the Communicable Disease Outbreak Plan following consultation with partner organisations.
This booklet explains how to recognise and treat headlice.
Following a period of consultation, this strategy has been developed to tackle viral hepatitis in Wales.
This document provides a summary to the consultation on the Welsh model byelaws and the action the Welsh Assembly Government has taken as a result of these comments.
This strategy has been developed to highlight best practice in community settings.
What you need to know
Information on stopping the spread of germs
What you need to know on the cause and symptoms of Norovirus
This leaflet aims to answer some of the more frequently asked questions
Infection control guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools
Infection control guidance for nurseries, playgroups and other childcare settings.
Hospital acquired infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
This strategy is primarily aimed at reducing healthcare associated infections in acute hospitals.