Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
The Welsh Government is on course to meet its ambitious target of providing 10,000 additional affordable homes by May 2016.
- International tourism to Wales increasing
- Regeneration is central to tackling poverty and encouraging economic growth, says Minister at national summit
- New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
- Travelling to better health
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Download information on communicable diseases.
Find out how to guard yourself against communicable diseases and what steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
How to recognise and treat headlice.
Resistance to antibiotics is an increasingly serious public health problem not just in Wales or the UK but also in Europe.
Results of the annual independent scrutiny of local authority actions are available to download.
The guidance is aimed at healthcare organisations providing patient care in augmented care units.
The support offered to individuals who contracted hepatitis C and HIV in Wales from NHS contaminated blood is to be increased.
Guidance on the procedure for making byelaws.
Model byelaws for use by local authorities in Wales.
Following a period of consultation, this strategy has been developed to tackle viral hepatitis in Wales.
This document provides a summary to the consultation on the Welsh model byelaws and the action the Welsh Assembly Government has taken as a result of these comments.
This strategy has been developed to highlight best practice in community settings.
What you need to know
Information on stopping the spread of germs
What you need to know on the cause and symptoms of Norovirus
This leaflet aims to answer some of the more frequently asked questions
Infection control guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools
Infection control guidance for nurseries, playgroups and other childcare settings.
Hospital acquired infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
This strategy is primarily aimed at reducing healthcare associated infections in acute hospitals.