Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
42 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Download information on communicable diseases.
Find out how to guard yourself against communicable diseases and what steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
How to recognise and treat headlice.
Resistance to antibiotics is an increasingly serious public health problem not just in Wales or the UK but also in Europe.
Results of the annual independent scrutiny of local authority actions are available to download.
The guidance is aimed at healthcare organisations providing patient care in augmented care units.
The support offered to individuals who contracted hepatitis C and HIV in Wales from NHS contaminated blood is to be increased.
Guidance on the procedure for making byelaws.
Model byelaws for use by local authorities in Wales.
Following a period of consultation, this strategy has been developed to tackle viral hepatitis in Wales.
This document provides a summary to the consultation on the Welsh model byelaws and the action the Welsh Assembly Government has taken as a result of these comments.
This strategy has been developed to highlight best practice in community settings.
What you need to know
Information on stopping the spread of germs
What you need to know on the cause and symptoms of Norovirus
This leaflet aims to answer some of the more frequently asked questions
Infection control guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools
Infection control guidance for nurseries, playgroups and other childcare settings.
Hospital acquired infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
This strategy is primarily aimed at reducing healthcare associated infections in acute hospitals.