Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on communicable diseases.
Find out how to guard yourself against communicable diseases and what steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
How to recognise and treat headlice.
Resistance to antibiotics is an increasingly serious public health problem not just in Wales or the UK but also in Europe.
Results of the annual independent scrutiny of local authority actions are available to download.
The guidance is aimed at healthcare organisations providing patient care in augmented care units.
The support offered to individuals who contracted hepatitis C and HIV in Wales from NHS contaminated blood is to be increased.
Guidance on the procedure for making byelaws.
Model byelaws for use by local authorities in Wales.
Following a period of consultation, this strategy has been developed to tackle viral hepatitis in Wales.
This document provides a summary to the consultation on the Welsh model byelaws and the action the Welsh Assembly Government has taken as a result of these comments.
This strategy has been developed to highlight best practice in community settings.
What you need to know
Information on stopping the spread of germs
What you need to know on the cause and symptoms of Norovirus
This leaflet aims to answer some of the more frequently asked questions
Infection control guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools
Infection control guidance for nurseries, playgroups and other childcare settings.
Hospital acquired infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
This strategy is primarily aimed at reducing healthcare associated infections in acute hospitals.