Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on environmental and public health issues.
There are a number of areas to find more information including:
- mobile phones;
- use of sunbeds (artificial tanning devices)
- flooding; and
- what to do in the event of an heatwave.
Advice for Health Professionals.
Health information to comply with the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011.
Carbon monoxide – the silent killer
Most of us enjoy sunny weather, but extreme heat can seriously damage your health.
In April 2011, a ban on businesses allowing under-18s to use sunbeds on their premises came into force in Wales and England through the introduction of the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010.
The Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011 come into force on 31 October 2011.
Information on mobile phone telecommunications equipment and health.
Know the health facts on the use of mobile phones.
The plan sets out four regional priority goals.
This study investigates use of sunbeds by young people in Wales.
Co-operation and joint working on immunisation and vaccination programmes
A plan to support the health response to the Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan for Wales.