Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Superfast speeds come to Royal Welsh showground
The Royal Welsh is speeding ahead with superfast internet available on the showground for the first time this year, thanks to the Superfast Cymru programme.
- Action to improve care for critically ill patients
- First Minister begins search for the best of Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Superfast speeds come to Royal Welsh showground
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
79 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on environmental and public health issues.
There are a number of areas to find more information including:
- mobile phones;
- use of sunbeds (artificial tanning devices)
- flooding; and
- what to do in the event of an heatwave.
Advice for Health Professionals.
Carbon monoxide – the silent killer
Most of us enjoy sunny weather, but extreme heat can seriously damage your health.
Health information to comply with the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011.
In April 2011, a ban on businesses allowing under-18s to use sunbeds on their premises came into force in Wales and England through the introduction of the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010.
The Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011 come into force on 31 October 2011.
Information on mobile phone telecommunications equipment and health.
Know the health facts on the use of mobile phones.
The plan sets out four regional priority goals.
This study investigates use of sunbeds by young people in Wales.
Co-operation and joint working on immunisation and vaccination programmes
A plan to support the health response to the Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan for Wales.