Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
Finance Minister Jane Hutt today welcomed the publication of the draft Wales Bill and said it was an important step forward towards Wales acquiring new financial powers.
- Welsh Government supports £7.5million investment in Ceredigion that will create 200 jobs
- New Common Agricultural Policy: Minister makes first in series of important decisions for Wales
- “Draft Wales Bill an important step forward” – Jane Hutt
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Public consultation on legislative changes affecting ambulance services in Wales
- Assisted Areas in Great Britain 2014-2020 - Stage 2
- Changes to the Glass Packaging Recycling Target to 2017
- Our Qualifications - Our Future: Consultation on proposals to establish a new qualifications body for Wales
- The Public Service Workforce
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
50 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on environmental and public health issues.
There are a number of areas to find more information including:
- mobile phones;
- use of sunbeds (artificial tanning devices)
- flooding; and
- what to do in the event of an heatwave.
Advice for Health Professionals.
Carbon monoxide – the silent killer
Most of us enjoy sunny weather, but extreme heat can seriously damage your health.
There are two heatwave factsheets available for health and social care professionals.
The Welsh Government wants to reduce the risks to health associated with extreme heat.
Health information to comply with the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011.
In April 2011, a ban on businesses allowing under-18s to use sunbeds on their premises came into force in Wales and England through the introduction of the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010.
The Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011 come into force on 31 October 2011.
Information on mobile phone telecommunications equipment and health.
Know the health facts on the use of mobile phones.
The plan sets out four regional priority goals.
This study investigates use of sunbeds by young people in Wales.
Co-operation and joint working on immunisation and vaccination programmes
A plan to support the health response to the Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan for Wales.