Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
Deputy Minister for Skills and Technology, Ken Skates, has welcomed latest figures showing Jobs Growth Wales has now created over 12,400 job opportunities, with 9,700 young people filling these jobs.
- Hi-tech system developed in Wales designed to support clinical trials for cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- Lord Mayor of London hears of compelling proposition to attract financial and professional services firms to Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on environmental and public health issues.
There are a number of areas to find more information including:
- mobile phones;
- use of sunbeds (artificial tanning devices)
- flooding; and
- what to do in the event of an heatwave.
Advice for Health Professionals.
Carbon monoxide – the silent killer
Most of us enjoy sunny weather, but extreme heat can seriously damage your health.
There are two heatwave factsheets available for health and social care professionals.
The Welsh Government wants to reduce the risks to health associated with extreme heat.
Health information to comply with the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011.
In April 2011, a ban on businesses allowing under-18s to use sunbeds on their premises came into force in Wales and England through the introduction of the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010.
The Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011 come into force on 31 October 2011.
Information on mobile phone telecommunications equipment and health.
Know the health facts on the use of mobile phones.
The plan sets out four regional priority goals.
This study investigates use of sunbeds by young people in Wales.
Co-operation and joint working on immunisation and vaccination programmes
A plan to support the health response to the Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan for Wales.