Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister to take a Christmas gift from Pontypridd to Uganda
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has visited Pontypridd High School to pick up a special Christmas gift for a school in Uganda that he will pass on during his visit to the country in the New Year.
- Cardiff Airport secures new airline for Glasgow and Paris flights
- Chief nursing officer delivers Christmas message to 203 (Welsh) Field Hospital
- First Minister to take a Christmas gift from Pontypridd to Uganda
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Public consultation on legislative changes affecting ambulance services in Wales
- Assisted Areas in Great Britain 2014-2020 - Stage 2
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
48 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sunbed leaflet and posters
From Monday 31 October 2011, the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 (Wales) Regulations 2011 require sunbed businesses provide a copy of the leaflet to each customer, and display the poster on the premises walls.
A small stock of the A2 poster and leaflet can be accessed from local authorities. Additional copies can be downloaded from this page.
Posters must be printed on a minimum of A3 paper or card.
These publications can be made available on request in alternative languages. Please e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 029 2080 1061.