Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) (Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Trusted to care
The Review was led by Professor June Andrews, Director of the Dementia Services Development Centre, University of Stirling and Mr Mark Butler, Director of The People Organisation. The review focussed on the care of older patients at the 2 hospitals.
The report makes 18 recommendations and offers wider learning for NHS Wales.
NHS Wales responses to Trusted to Care
Following the publication of the report, the Minister for Health and Social Services wrote to all Health Boards and NHS Trusts setting out his requirements. All Health Boards and Trusts have now published their immediate responses on their websites.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board (external link)
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (external link)
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (external link)
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (external link)
Cwm Taf University Health Board (external link)
Hywel Dda University Health Board (external link)
Powys Health Board (external link)
Public Health Wales (external link)
Velindre NHS Trust (external link)
Welsh Ambulance NHS Trust (external link)