Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Day to raise awareness of violence against women
Public Services Minister Leighton Andrews AM will mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day.
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- Day to raise awareness of violence against women
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Ambulance services
- Evaluation of the Welsh-medium education strategy
- Examination results
- Further education, work-based learning and community learning
- Service settings and places regulated by Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
- Sickness absence in the NHS
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Achieving excellence - The quality delivery plan for the NHS in Wales 2012 - 2016
It details our ambitions for achieving excellence in Welsh healthcare by 2016.
We aim to provide services that are:
- affordable; and
- sustainable – reducing harm, variation and waste.
The plan emphasises the need for improvement and assurance. Having good quality governance is essential to ensure high standards of care are maintained.
Annual quality statement template
This was issued in January 2013 to ensure that Local Health Boards and NHS Trusts report on progress in an open and transparent way.
Safe care, compassionate care - a national governance framework
This sets out the role, responsibilities and expectations to ensure high quality care.
These documents are available on the NHS Wales e-governance manual website (external link)
Framework for assuring service user experience
Information is available on the NHS Wales e-governance manual website (external link)