Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Achieving excellence - The quality delivery plan for the NHS in Wales 2012 - 2016
It details our ambitions for achieving excellence in Welsh healthcare by 2016.
We aim to provide services that are:
- affordable; and
- sustainable – reducing harm, variation and waste.
The plan emphasises the need for improvement and assurance. Having good quality governance is essential to ensure high standards of care are maintained.
Annual quality statement template
This was issued in January 2013 to ensure that Local Health Boards and NHS Trusts report on progress in an open and transparent way.
Safe care, compassionate care - a national governance framework
This sets out the role, responsibilities and expectations to ensure high quality care.
These documents are available on the NHS Wales e-governance manual website (external link)
Framework for assuring service user experience
Information is available on the NHS Wales e-governance manual website (external link)