Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
First Minister news conference
First Minister Carwyn Jones has held a press conference following the outcome of the Scottish Referendum result.
- Extra Safe Routes in Communities funding for Bridgend schools
- Ground-breaking North Wales clothing export centre opened
- First Minister news conference
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
22 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Together for Health: Public information delivery plan
Our vision is simple and has a clear aim, namely it will be much easier for you to:
- find more, reliable, up-to-date information;
- understand it quickly, by seeing it presented in a more user-friendly way.
The information the Welsh Government and the NHS provide should be carefully presented to help you make decisions that matter to you and to understand what is happening in relation to your own health and to health care more generally.
We also want to make better use of existing and new technologies. These can give people access to information on mobile devices wherever they are and communicate in easy to use and innovative ways.
We have identified some big questions where the right information can be of real, practical value. We will be aiming to make substantial improvements in the way you can access health information over the coming months and years.