Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
The Welsh Government is on course to meet its ambitious target of providing 10,000 additional affordable homes by May 2016.
- International tourism to Wales increasing
- Regeneration is central to tackling poverty and encouraging economic growth, says Minister at national summit
- New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
- Travelling to better health
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Together for Health: Public information delivery plan
Our vision is simple and has a clear aim, namely it will be much easier for you to:
- find more, reliable, up-to-date information;
- understand it quickly, by seeing it presented in a more user-friendly way.
The information the Welsh Government and the NHS provide should be carefully presented to help you make decisions that matter to you and to understand what is happening in relation to your own health and to health care more generally.
We also want to make better use of existing and new technologies. These can give people access to information on mobile devices wherever they are and communicate in easy to use and innovative ways.
We have identified some big questions where the right information can be of real, practical value. We will be aiming to make substantial improvements in the way you can access health information over the coming months and years.