Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Credit Union savers make a million for Christmas
- Nut free celebration cakes are a recipe for success
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Together for Health: Public information delivery plan
Our vision is simple and has a clear aim, namely it will be much easier for you to:
- find more, reliable, up-to-date information;
- understand it quickly, by seeing it presented in a more user-friendly way.
The information the Welsh Government and the NHS provide should be carefully presented to help you make decisions that matter to you and to understand what is happening in relation to your own health and to health care more generally.
We also want to make better use of existing and new technologies. These can give people access to information on mobile devices wherever they are and communicate in easy to use and innovative ways.
We have identified some big questions where the right information can be of real, practical value. We will be aiming to make substantial improvements in the way you can access health information over the coming months and years.