Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
46 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Together for Mental Health - A Strategy for Mental Health and Wellbeing in Wales
At the heart of the Strategy is the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010, which places legal duties on Health Boards and Local Authorities to improve support for people with mental ill-health.
The main themes of Together for Mental Health are:
- Promoting mental wellbeing and, where possible, preventing mental health problems developing.
- Establishing a new partnership with the public, centred on:
- Improving information on mental health
- Increasing service user and carer involvement in decisions around their care
- Changing attitudes to mental health by tackling stigma and discrimination.
- Delivering a well designed, fully integrated network of care. This will be based on the recovery and enablement of service users in order to live as fulfilled and independent a life as possible.
- Addressing the range of factors in people’s lives which can affect mental health and wellbeing through Care and Treatment Planning and joint-working across sectors.
- Identifying how we will implement the Strategy.
The Strategy is focused around 6 high level outcomes and supported by a Delivery Plan. This sets out the actions the Welsh Government and partner organisations will undertake to make the Strategy’s vision a reality.
A new national Mental Health Partnership Board will oversee delivery of the Strategy.