Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Help to Buy – Wales
Our overarching priority is to increase the supply of housing in Wales. As part of this work, Help to Buy – Wales has been launched. This is a £170 million shared equity loan scheme designed to support home ownership, stimulate building activity and provide a welcome boost to the housing sector.
Help to Buy - Wales shared equity loans are now available to potential homebuyers. All builders – large and small – are able to register with the scheme. Help to Buy – Wales is due to end on 31 March 2016.
Help to Buy – Wales: Shared Equity Loan
Help to Buy – Wales is a Welsh Government initiative to help first time buyers and existing home owners purchase a new-build home up to a value of £300,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.
This initiative is funded by the Welsh Government and applies to all eligible buyers in Wales. Builders can also register to participate.
More information can be found on the Help to Buy – Wales website.
Visit: Help to Buy – Wales website (external link)
Solicitors/Conveyancers - email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 08000 937 937 (Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm)