Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
The Welsh Government is on course to meet its ambitious target of providing 10,000 additional affordable homes by May 2016.
- International tourism to Wales increasing
- Regeneration is central to tackling poverty and encouraging economic growth, says Minister at national summit
- New figures show a big rise in the number of affordable homes in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Help to Buy – Wales
Our overarching priority is to increase the supply of housing in Wales. As part of this work, Help to Buy – Wales has been launched. This is a £170 million shared equity loan scheme designed to support home ownership, stimulate building activity and provide a welcome boost to the housing sector.
Help to Buy - Wales shared equity loans are now available to potential homebuyers. All builders – large and small – are able to register with the scheme. Help to Buy – Wales is due to end on 31 March 2016.
Help to Buy – Wales: Shared Equity Loan
Help to Buy – Wales is our initiative to help first time buyers and existing home owners purchase a new-build home up to a value of £300,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.
It applies to all eligible buyers in Wales. Builders can also register to participate.
More information can be found on the Help to Buy – Wales website, or email:
Solicitors/Conveyancers - email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 08000 937 937 (Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm)