Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Report on increasing diversity in Local Government calls for co-ordinated action
Everybody involved in democracy in Wales should work together to help improve the numbers of people from under-represented groups standing for election to Local Government, a report has recommended.
- BioWales 2014 – the biggest and best event ever
- Expert group recommends new mortality data system for Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Report on increasing diversity in Local Government calls for co-ordinated action
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Draft Playing Fields (Community Involvement in Disposal Decisions) (Wales) Regulations 2014 and Related Statutory Guidance
- Guidance on connecting properties to public sewers
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Help to Buy – Wales
Our overarching priority is to increase the supply of housing in Wales. As part of this work, Help to Buy – Wales has been launched. This is a £170 million shared equity loan scheme designed to support home ownership, stimulate building activity and provide a welcome boost to the housing sector.
Help to Buy - Wales shared equity loans are now available to potential homebuyers. All builders – large and small – are able to register with the scheme. Help to Buy – Wales is due to end on 31 March 2016.
If you are struggling to buy a home in Wales, you may be able to get financial support through a variety of home ownership initiatives.
Help to Buy – Wales: Shared Equity Loan
Help to Buy – Wales is a Welsh Government initiative to help first time buyers and existing home owners purchase a new-build home up to a value of £300,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.
This initiative is funded by the Welsh Government and applies to all eligible buyers in Wales.
Help to Buy – Wales launched to the public on 2 January 2014. Builders can register to participate.
Visit: Help to Buy – Wales website (external link)
Solicitors/Conveyancers - firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Telephone: 08000 937 937 (Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm)