Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Community Facilities and Activities Programme
The Community Facilities and Activities Programme (CFAP) is an all Wales capital grant scheme.
The Community Facilities and Activities Programme final bidding round closed on the 31st July 2012. The programme is now in a consultation period which seeks views on changes proposed to the programme.
If you have any queries please contact the relevant case officer for your area:
Helen Brown - 0300 062 8265
Anglesey, Conwy, Gwynedd, Powys, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham.
Lisa Clarridge - 0300 062 8307
Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Neath Port Talbot, Pembrokeshire, Swansea, Bridgend and Merthyr Tydfil.
South East Wales
Mike O'Shea - 0300 062 8612
Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Monmouthshire, Newport, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Torfaen and Vale of Glamorgan.