Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
A £24m European-backed programme to transform five railway stations across Wales has been announced by Transport Minister, Edwina Hart.
- Leading science innovation company signs up for Life Sciences Hub Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The all-Wales Credit Union Liaison Group was established in 2009 to improve and maintain a dialogue between the Welsh Government and credit union movement.
The purpose for the all-Wales Credit Union Liaison Group is to:
- jointly facilite the development and sustainability of the credit union movement in Wales
- share up to date information on funding resources
- share the credit union movement’s view of the development of credit unions in Wales to the Welsh Government
- share information on any research projects that are directly relevant to the credit union movement in Wales
- provide information on the progress on initiatives linked to our commitments to credit unions and update progress in the delivery of the Financial Inclusion Strategy for Wales
- make contributions to the Assembly Government’s Credit Union Action Plan
- raise issues of concern that could impact negatively on the development of the credit union movement in Wales
- share information on local, national, UK and international developments that would be of interest to the credit union movement in Wales
- share information on “best practice” initiatives
- identify areas of demand and resources for the training of credit union staff and volunteers that will help support the long term sustainability of the movement.
Minutes of the all-Wales Credit Union Liaison Group are available below.