Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We recognize the huge contribution made by the Third Sector to life in Wales.
Third Sector organisations all have some important characteristics in common, being:
- independent, non-governmental bodies;
- established voluntarily by people who choose to organise;
- ‘value-driven’ and motivated by the desire to further social, cultural or environmental objectives, rather than simply to make a profit; and
- committed to reinvesting their surpluses to further their social, cultural or environmental objectives.
The Wales Council for Voluntary Action publishes an annual analysis of the Third Sector in Wales (external link).
It is estimated that as at January 2013, there are some 33,000 Third Sector organisations in Wales, harnessing the energies of some 978,000 volunteers and 51,000 paid staff. In addition, it is estimated that over 600,000 persons volunteer informally within their communities.