Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Third Sector Partnership Council
In order to work effectively with the Third Sector, a Third Sector Partnership Council was been established in 2007, following from the Voluntary Sector Partnership Council, in 2000.
The Council is chaired by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty as Welsh Minister Responsible and includes twenty five representatives, appointed from the Third Sector, representing distinct strategic areas of interest.
The Third Sector Partnership Council:
- facilitates consultation with relevant Third Sector organisations and public sector bodies on the Scheme’s implementation, operation and review; and
- considers issues that relate to the functions and responsibilities of the Welsh Government that affect, or are of concern to, the Third Sector and makes recommendations to the Welsh Government.