Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
62 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Department for Local Government and Communities supports research on third sector related projects.
This report outlines the findings of a Review of Funding Patterns to the Third Sector in Wales carried out for the Department for Social Justice and Local Government (SJLG) of the Welsh Assembly Government (WAG) by Old Bell 3 Ltd.
This report outlines the findings of an evaluation of the Volunteering Grants Programme commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and undertaken by Old Bell 3 Ltd.
This research aims to raise awareness of sustainable leadership issues in the voluntary sector and provide tools to start addressing them.
This research explores the roles and functions of lunch clubs locally based within the geographical area of the county formerly known as Gwent.
This research aims to investigate the levels of partnership working in Powys, identify areas of informal local networking, identify how these partnerships operate, the benefits that they bring and what barriers exist to partnership working. It will also identify how these local networks link to the ...
A research project to identify services provided by the voluntary sector in Powys. The study investigates the strengths and weaknesses of these services.