Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
51 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Access the latest publications relating to better value for money for public services (Value Wales) here.
A review of the achievements of the Wales Procurement Policy during 2013.
A new approach to public procurement developed by Value Wales, in conjunction with the Welsh public sector.
It can be difficult for small businesses to compete for large public contracts in Wales. This Joint Bidding Guide is about how businesses can work together to form consortia to increase their capacity.
Finance Minister, Jane Hutt, has welcomed the publication of an independent report by the Federation of Master Builers into improving public procurement for the construction industry’s small and medium-sized firms (SMEs).
This Procurement Advice Note (PAN) has been produced by Value Wales to encourage a consistent approach to framework agreements.
All the presentations from the key note speeches and afternoon workshops.
Finance Minister, Jane Hutt, has welcomed the publication of the full report and recommendations of John F McClelland’s review into Welsh public procurement.
All the presentations from the key note speeches and workshops.
The European Union (EU) Commission is currently undertaking a review of the EU Procurement Directives in order to modernise and simplify them.
This report shares lessons learnt about the procurement activity relating to the letting of 2 construction frameworks.
The purpose of this document is to highlight some of the excellent work being undertaken by public bodies across Wales to improve the delivery and performance of public services.
This Guide offers advice on the different approaches that procurers are encouraged to take to deliver added value by the inclusion of community benefits in their procurement activities.
Food safety in Wales has been given a boost with the launch of new food-buying guidance by the Welsh Government's Value Wales' Division.
The Charter for SME Friendly Procurement.