Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Value Wales publications
A factsheet explaining the relationship and respective roles of Value Wales and National Procurement Service.
A leaflet to explain the role and vision of the Creative Procurement Forum.
This Guide offers advice on how to incorporate Community Benefits in public procurements using either the Open or Restricted procurement procedures.
The policy sets out the procurement practices and the specific actions required of every public sector organisation in Wales.
A review of the achievements of the Wales Procurement Policy during 2013.
This guide is designed to promote consortium tendering for public contracts.
An independent report by the Federation of Master Builders into improving public procurement for the construction industry’s small and medium-sized firms (SMEs).
This Procurement Advice Note (PAN) encourages a consistent approach to framework agreements.
The review considers the overall effectiveness of Welsh public sector procurement and how its impact can be maximised.