Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Value Wales publications
A factsheet explaining the relationship and respective roles of Value Wales and National Procurement Service.
A leaflet to explain the role and vision of the Creative Procurement Forum.
This Guide offers advice on how to incorporate Community Benefits in public procurements using either the Open or Restricted procurement procedures.
The policy sets out the procurement practices and the specific actions required of every public sector organisation in Wales.
A review of the achievements of the Wales Procurement Policy during 2013.
This guide is designed to promote consortium tendering for public contracts.
An independent report by the Federation of Master Builders into improving public procurement for the construction industry’s small and medium-sized firms (SMEs).
This Procurement Advice Note (PAN) encourages a consistent approach to framework agreements.
The review considers the overall effectiveness of Welsh public sector procurement and how its impact can be maximised.