Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
A new streamlined and citizen-centred local authority social services complaints and representations process comes into force today (August 1st 2014).
- More people set to benefit from broadband scheme
- New Welsh member appointed to the Human Tissue Authority
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Modernised and streamlined system for Social Services complaints introduced in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
70 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
05. Carmarthenshire Local Service Board
Information specific to the Carmarthenshire Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
The Board is delivery focused and whilst not a delivery mechanism in its own right relies on the strategic partnerships – Community Safety Partnership, Health and Social Care Board, Children and Young People’s Partnership, Regeneration Partnership, Environment Partnership, Local Safeguarding Children Board, Carmarthenshire Adult Safeguarding Board and Mentrau Sir Gâr within Carmarthenshire to deliver on its behalf.
The Board has clearly defined its role as the local leadership team, able to influence and instigate actions, and has been able to achieve a level of autonomy and influence within the boundaries of each individuals delegated powers without requiring or acquiring a level of formality or bureaucracy.
Its role is to act as a hub which brings together wide ranging activity and to overcome blockages and barriers that may be in place and has welcomed the attendance of a local government official to bring a national perspective to the meetings and to influence change within the Welsh Government.
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Gillian Baranski, Chief Executive of CAFCASS Cymru.