Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
£17.8m funding to transform Welsh public services announced by Jane Hutt
An initiative to help reduce the time people spend in hospital in Cwm Taf is among projects awarded over £17.8m from the Invest-to-Save Fund.
- First Minister opens £6m anaerobic digestion plant in Gwynedd
- Minister calls for advice services to apply for funding as impact of welfare changes hit communities
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- £17.8m funding to transform Welsh public services announced by Jane Hutt
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
58 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
05. Carmarthenshire Local Service Board
Information specific to the Carmarthenshire Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
The Board is delivery focused and whilst not a delivery mechanism in its own right relies on the strategic partnerships – Community Safety Partnership, Health and Social Care Board, Children and Young People’s Partnership, Regeneration Partnership, Environment Partnership, Local Safeguarding Children Board, Carmarthenshire Adult Safeguarding Board and Mentrau Sir Gâr within Carmarthenshire to deliver on its behalf.
The Board has clearly defined its role as the local leadership team, able to influence and instigate actions, and has been able to achieve a level of autonomy and influence within the boundaries of each individuals delegated powers without requiring or acquiring a level of formality or bureaucracy.
Its role is to act as a hub which brings together wide ranging activity and to overcome blockages and barriers that may be in place and has welcomed the attendance of a local government official to bring a national perspective to the meetings and to influence change within the Welsh Government.
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Gillian Baranski, Chief Executive of CAFCASS Cymru.