Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
05. Carmarthenshire Local Service Board
Information specific to the Carmarthenshire Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
The Board is delivery focused and whilst not a delivery mechanism in its own right relies on the strategic partnerships – Community Safety Partnership, Health and Social Care Board, Children and Young People’s Partnership, Regeneration Partnership, Environment Partnership, Local Safeguarding Children Board, Carmarthenshire Adult Safeguarding Board and Mentrau Sir Gâr within Carmarthenshire to deliver on its behalf.
The Board has clearly defined its role as the local leadership team, able to influence and instigate actions, and has been able to achieve a level of autonomy and influence within the boundaries of each individuals delegated powers without requiring or acquiring a level of formality or bureaucracy.
Its role is to act as a hub which brings together wide ranging activity and to overcome blockages and barriers that may be in place and has welcomed the attendance of a local government official to bring a national perspective to the meetings and to influence change within the Welsh Government.
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Gillian Baranski, Chief Executive of CAFCASS Cymru.