Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
56 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
06. Ceredigion Local Service Board
Information specific to the Ceredigion Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
- To work collaboratively across organisational boundaries to agree joint action to achieve better outcomes for citizens in Ceredigion, in line with the Ceredigion 2020 Community Strategy along with any other identified need;
- To strengthen local public service leadership to tackle ‘fundamental and unmet’ challenges from a citizen perspective and ensure an effective and efficient whole-system response to the needs of citizens;
- To facilitate new models of delivery through potential pooling of resources, aligning services better across sectors and / or setting up new joint arrangements;
- To ensure that arrangements for commissioning or managing particular services at a regional level are working effectively at the local level;
- To be a learning partnership which develops best practice in transforming citizen centred services and facilitates the sharing of experience across the Welsh public service;
- To co-ordinate local, regional and national priorities, where appropriate, and develop effective relationships which overcome organisational barriers;
- To develop a new relationship with the Welsh Government in order to facilitate the removal of bureaucratic or other obstacles to improved local service performance;
- To undertake other collaborative activities which promote the health and economic, social, and environmental well-being of Ceredigion
For information relating to their local partnership/community strategy, please click on the following link:
- Ceredigion local partnership/community strategy [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Matthew Quinn, Director of Department for Environment, Sustainability & Housing.