Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths, has today announced the appointment of Professor Sally Holland as the new Children’s Commissioner for Wales.
- £70m investment in the Welsh NHS will help reform services – Mark Drakeford
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
85 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Academic achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Ambulance services
- Evaluation of the Discretionary Assistance Fund
- Evaluation of the introduction of the ‘Add to your Life’ health and wellbeing check for over 50s
- Farm diversification
- Public service vehicles
- Welsh Health Survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
09. Flintshire Local Service Board
Information specific to the Flintshire Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
In October 2009, the Local Service Board signed off the Community Strategy as a 'county vision' for Flintshire 2009 to 2019. This vision is used to not only shape the local authority’s financial and business planning processes but also those of all its community planning partners.
For information relating to their local partnership please click on the following link:
- Flintshire local partnership [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Sioned Rees, Head of Entrepreneurship & Business Information.