Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Come and welcome Team Wales home!
The First Minister is urging the public to come and join the celebrations and give Team Wales the hero's welcome they deserve at a special Commonwealth Games homecoming event next week.
- Monmouth is first in county to benefit from superfast fibre broadband
- ‘Remember to worm your dog', says Chief Vet
- Come and welcome Team Wales home!
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
41 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
09. Flintshire Local Service Board
Information specific to the Flintshire Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
In October 2009, the Local Service Board signed off the Community Strategy as a 'county vision' for Flintshire 2009 to 2019. This vision is used to not only shape the local authority’s financial and business planning processes but also those of all its community planning partners.
For information relating to their local partnership please click on the following link:
- Flintshire local partnership [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Sioned Rees, Head of Entrepreneurship & Business Information.