Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
New figures show record high achievements for secondary school pupils in Wales
Huw Lewis has welcomed finalised exam result statistics for 15 and 17 year olds
- Minister reaffirms commitment to helping Wales’ most deprived communities as new statistics are released
- £1m investment in cutting edge technology boosts business for Consort Equipment Products
- New figures show record high achievements for secondary school pupils in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
11. Isle of Anglesey Local Service Board
Information specific to the Isle of Anglesey Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
The overall aim of the Isle of Anglesey Local Service Board (the “Board”) is to strengthen local public service leadership to deliver better outcomes for citizens and be a deliberative strategic forum which seeks to promote cross cutting service delivery and remove organisational barriers to effective public service delivery.
For information relating to their local partnership/community strategy, please click on the following link:
- Isle of Anglesey local partnership/community strategy [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Sioned Rees, Head of Entrepreneurship & Business Information.