Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
First Minister expresses pride in Team Wales as Commonwealth Games begin
The First Minister has sent a good luck message to Team Wales for the Commonwealth Games
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Canadian hi-tech opens R&D centre in Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- First Minister expresses pride in Team Wales as Commonwealth Games begin
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
77 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
17. Powys Local Service Board
Information specific to the Powys Local Service Board can be accessed from this page.
The role of the Powys Local Service Board is to improve the way the main public service organisations work together to tackle challenging issues, so that the people of Powys receive better services.
For information relating to their local partnership/community strategy, please click on the following link:
- Powys local partnership/community strategy [External link]
The Welsh Government official for this area is: Linda Tomos, Director of CyMAL: Museums Archives and Libraries Wales.