Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- Deputy Minister to raise dairy concerns in Brussels
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
0 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Key Documents For Local Service Boards.
The documents below evidence and support the development of the Local Service Board model.
Guidance on integrating Partnerships and Plans.
Frequently asked questions regarding Local Service Boards.
Commissioning of a team of independent consultants.
The new Local Service Board (LSB) prospectus ‘Local Service Boards: Realising the Potential’ is a route map for the next development phase, drawing on the experience of the six pilot LSBs, the independent baseline review of the first twelve months and input from our national stakeholder groups.
Making the Connections - Delivering Beyond Boundaries, the Welsh Assembly Government's response to the Beecham Report, identified five top areas for action by March 2008.