Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
£220,000 to improve support for new mothers
Funding of £220,000 to increase support for new mothers across Wales, has today been announced by Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- First Minister news conference
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
2 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Shared Purpose – Shared Delivery
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Guidance on integrating Partnerships and Plans.
The Welsh Government considers that a single integrated plan should be used to meet the statutory duties in relation to the development of plans and strategies required under the following legislation:
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 (Part 2: Ss 37-46) – Community strategies;
- Children Act 2004 (Part 3: S26) – Children and Young People’s Plan (which include plans required in accordance with section 2 of the Children and Families (Wales) Measure 2010 and Part 1 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010);
- National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006 (Part 3: S40) – Health, Social Care and Well-being Strategies; and
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Part 1: S6) – Strategies for the reduction of crime and disorder, strategies for combating the misuse of drugs, alcohol and other substances, and strategies for the reduction of re-offending.
- Children & Families (Wales) Measure 2010 sections 11 & 12 – the duties in respect of local authorities to assess for sufficient play opportunities and to promote and facilitate participation by children in decisions of the authority which might affect them, and to publish and keep up to date information about its arrangements.