Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sharing Personal Information Project
The Sharing Personal Information (SPI) Project aims to make sure public services, as well as appropriate third and private sector providers, share personal information about individuals legally, safely and with confidence.
SPI is critical to ensuring that public services maintain and improve standards and efficiency, are coherently and collaboratively delivered based on need and safeguard the individual when necessary. Key elements of the project are the Public Service Leadership Group (PSLG) commitment on information sharing and the implementation of the Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI) as the single information sharing framework for Wales. The Welsh Government is sponsoring the WASPI service until March 2015 to drive and support local good practice.
By March 2015 the following should be in place:
- a single approach to WASPI-based information sharing across public service organisations;
- public service managers and practitioners to have developed knowledge and understanding of good information sharing practice and be receiving the training needed;
- collaboration across organisations to improve information sharing practice, service delivery and outcomes for users;
- chief executives and senior managers to recognise the importance of effective sharing and drive improvement ; and
- transformational change in culture and behaviour so that information sharing becomes expected practice, not the exception.