Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- TB compensation
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
54 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sharing Personal Information Project
The Sharing Personal Information (SPI) Project aims to make sure public services, as well as appropriate third and private sector providers, share personal information about individuals legally, safely and with confidence.
SPI is critical to ensuring that public services maintain and improve standards and efficiency, are coherently and collaboratively delivered based on need and safeguard the individual when necessary. Key elements of the project are the Public Service Leadership Group (PSLG) commitment on information sharing and the implementation of the Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI) as the single information sharing framework for Wales. The Welsh Government is sponsoring the WASPI service until March 2015 to drive and support local good practice.
By March 2015 the following should be in place:
- a single approach to WASPI-based information sharing across public service organisations;
- public service managers and practitioners to have developed knowledge and understanding of good information sharing practice and be receiving the training needed;
- collaboration across organisations to improve information sharing practice, service delivery and outcomes for users;
- chief executives and senior managers to recognise the importance of effective sharing and drive improvement ; and
- transformational change in culture and behaviour so that information sharing becomes expected practice, not the exception.