Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
First Minister news conference
First Minister Carwyn Jones has held a press conference following the outcome of the Scottish Referendum result.
- Extra Safe Routes in Communities funding for Bridgend schools
- Ground-breaking North Wales clothing export centre opened
- First Minister news conference
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
24 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI)
The Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information (WASPI) and its supporting documentation provides a framework to govern the sharing of personal information by public sector, third sector and private service providers.
WASPI is the single information sharing framework for Wales and provides for the development of Information Sharing Protocols and Data Disclosure Agreements. Its use underpins effective collaboration across organisations, helps overcome perceived barriers and enables staff to share information safely and legally.
The Information Commissioner, Christopher Graham has given his full support to WASPI noting that it provides “a well considered and structured approach” and “a common standard, which should help to ensure not only a consistent approach but also legal compliance, and as such there are real benefits to its adoption across Wales”.
For further information and advice as well as details of training opportunities please visit the Wales Accord on the Sharing of Personal Information website.