Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Come and welcome Team Wales home!
The First Minister is urging the public to come and join the celebrations and give Team Wales the hero's welcome they deserve at a special Commonwealth Games homecoming event next week.
- Monmouth is first in county to benefit from superfast fibre broadband
- ‘Remember to worm your dog', says Chief Vet
- Come and welcome Team Wales home!
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
40 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report on activities and progress plus an annual Work Programme for the year ahead.
In May 2012 the Welsh Government launched its European Union (EU) Strategy
In May 2009 the Welsh Government launched its first comprehensive European Union strategy, "Wales and the European Union".
This document is the Welsh Assembly Government response to the European Commission Consultation on the Future “EU2020” Strategy.
Whatever the emergency fast action is needed to save lives. The world’s poorest countries are often the hardest hit by disasters.
The Welsh Assembly Government's response to an European Union (EU) consultation on a fundamental review of all EU spending.