Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
The roll-out of fast fibre broadband in Pembrokeshire is gathering pace, thanks to the Superfast Cymru programme.
- Further Jobs Growth Wales success as 735 jobs filled in just one month
- Independent expert panel recommends introduction of minimum unit pricing for alcohol in Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
74 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report on activities and progress plus an annual Work Programme for the year ahead.
In May 2012 the Welsh Government launched its European Union (EU) Strategy
In May 2009 the Welsh Government launched its first comprehensive European Union strategy, "Wales and the European Union".
This document is the Welsh Assembly Government response to the European Commission Consultation on the Future “EU2020” Strategy.
Whatever the emergency fast action is needed to save lives. The world’s poorest countries are often the hardest hit by disasters.
The Welsh Assembly Government's response to an European Union (EU) consultation on a fundamental review of all EU spending.