Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Superfast speeds come to Royal Welsh showground
The Royal Welsh is speeding ahead with superfast internet available on the showground for the first time this year, thanks to the Superfast Cymru programme.
- Action to improve care for critically ill patients
- First Minister begins search for the best of Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Superfast speeds come to Royal Welsh showground
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
79 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales and the European Union
On 9 May 2012, the First Minister of Wales launched “Wales and the European Union – The Welsh Government’s EU Strategy”.
The Strategy outlines the benefits of Wales’ membership of the EU and the opportunities that the EU presents for economic growth in Wales. It demonstrates how the Welsh Government’s approach and policies in the Programme for Government are closely aligned with those of the EU. The strategy also details how the Welsh Government is actively engaged in EU matters.