Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Business Rates Wales Review
The Task and Finish Group chaired by Professor Brian Morgan, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Cardiff Metropolitan University was set up last year.
It was tasked at examining how the business rate regime in Wales could be used to encourage economic development and growth. The Minister for Business, Enterprise, Technology and Science published the final report of the Task and Finish Group in June 2012.
The final report contained 19 principal recommendations covering an array of issues relating to business rates in Wales. The Minister for Business, Enterprise, Technology and Science asked Professor Brian Morgan to discuss the recommendations and gather feedback from businesses and other key stakeholders including the Enterprise Zone Chairs and Sector Panels during Summer 2012.
Our response to the review
In October 2012, the Welsh Government produced its response to the Review.