Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) (Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Police Settlement 2011-12
1. Provisional Police settlement 2011-12
The Provisional Police settlement phase intitiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police Authorities. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to Clerks and Treasurers of Police Authorities in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2011-12. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2011-2012 (Provisional Settlement - Police Authorities) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police authorities in 2011-12. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police authorities.
2. Final Police Settlement 2011-12
The Final Police Settlement 2011-12 sets out information for police authorities to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2011-12.