Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Analysing all patient deaths to improve standards of care in Wales
A senior doctor will lead work to make sure the way the NHS reviews the records of all patients who die in hospital is consistent throughout Wales, Health Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Deputy Minister welcomes positive findings for Jobs Growth Wales report
- Education Minister congratulates tomorrow’s Welsh Heads
- Analysing all patient deaths to improve standards of care in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
26 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Police Settlement 2011-12
1. Provisional Police settlement 2011-12
The Provisional Police settlement phase intitiates a consultation exercise involving the four Welsh Police Authorities. Responses to the consultation are considered before agreeing the final settlement.
The Provisional Police Settlement Letter to Clerks and Treasurers of Police Authorities in Wales sets out the details of the provisional Police revenue settlement for 2011-12. It also initiates the consultation exercise.
The Local Government Finance Report 2011-2012 (Provisional Settlement - Police Authorities) is made in accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Finance Act 1988. It sets out how much revenue support grant (RSG) the National Assembly for Wales proposes to distribute to police authorities in 2011-12. The report also sets out how Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) will be distributed to police authorities.
2. Final Police Settlement 2011-12
The Final Police Settlement 2011-12 sets out information for police authorities to set their budgets and council tax precepts for 2011-12.