National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Action needed to tackle our growing waistlines- Chief Medical Officer
Dr Ruth Hussey outlines the steps the nation needs to take to address the population’s health problems
- Welsh Government funded Community Support Officers – one year on
- Extra £425m for the Welsh NHS in a ‘Priorities for Wales’ Budget 2015-16
- Action needed to tackle our growing waistlines- Chief Medical Officer
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
- The registration of further education teachers with the Education Workforce Council
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
75 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local Government Revenue and Capital Settlement - 2010-11
The following pages set out details for the 3 stage process of calculating the Local Government revenue and capital settlements 2010-11.
The Provisional settlement 2010-11 sets out the draft local government revenue and capital settlement 2010-11. It also includes information on the range of other grants being made available to local authorities in addition to the settlement. This is essentially a consultative exercise with local authorities before agreeing the final settlement.
The Final Settlement 2010-11 sets out information relating to the final settlement 2010-11 including the extra grants. These budgets provide local authorities with the information to set their budgets and council tax levels for 2010-11.
The Green Book 2010-11 provides analysis of the Standard Spending Assessments by individual services used in the calculation of the revenue settlement for Unitary and Police Authorities in Wales.