National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
- Work to start in every telephone exchange area across Wales as superfast broadband roll-out gathers pace
- First Minister of Wales - Speech on a New Union
- Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Consultation on introducing a points system for fishing vessel masters convicted of serious offences
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
57 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local, Regional, National: What services are best delivered where?
Joe Simpson was commissioned by the Local Government Leadership Centre, to undertake the review following a study by the Society of Local Authority Chief Executives and his own discussions with front line workers and service providers. The report makes a valuable contribution to the debate on collaboration and strengthening the provision of public services.
The Welsh Government has separately commissioned reports on education services and social services.