Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Day to raise awareness of violence against women
Public Services Minister Leighton Andrews AM will mark International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day.
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- Day to raise awareness of violence against women
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Good research helps us understand what works and why it works. With this knowledge we can develop better ways of tackling the difficult issues present in Wales.
Our research is produced in three different ways, these are by:
- organisations receiving a grant from us to produce research based on topics they have proposed (New Ideas Fund)
- organisations commissioned and paid by us to produce research on topics we have defined (commissioned)
- employees of the Welsh Government (in-house).
Report focusing on scrutiny within local government.
The Wales Audit Office has been commissioned to undertake research into Welsh Local Government's use of unsupported borrowing and reserves.
Alternative Resource Allocation Models for Local Services in Wales.
The Welsh Assembly Government commissioned a national evaluation of the effectiveness of the first round of community strategies in Wales entitled 'People, Plans and Partnerships: A National Evaluation of Community Strategies in Wales'.
This report sets out the key findings from an extensive programme of qualitative research carried out on behalf of the Welsh Government to review the role and functions of elected members in local authorities in Wales.
This paper provides a summary of the responses to the consultation on the research study into the role, functions and future potential of community and town councils in Wales, and the Welsh Government’s response to the researchers’ recommendations.