Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
A £24m European-backed programme to transform five railway stations across Wales has been announced by Transport Minister, Edwina Hart.
- Leading science innovation company signs up for Life Sciences Hub Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
59 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Review of the Role and Functions of Elected Members
This report sets out the key findings from an extensive programme of qualitative research carried out on behalf of the Welsh Government to review the role and functions of elected members in local authorities in Wales.
The purpose of this report is to:
- provide Assembly Ministers and officials with a view of the effectiveness and efficiency of councillors in conducting their functions within the modern political structures introduced by the Local Government Act 2000
- suggest any improvements which might be considered for the operation of scrutiny functions in local government
- make proposals about the appropriate numbers of councillors within the county and county borough councils.