Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Organisations working for older people in Wales
The Welsh Government recognises that many other organisations across Wales are working for older people. Their contribution is invaluable to reaching our shared goal of improving the lives of older people in Wales.
The following organisations work with older people in Wales, either directly supporting them or working on their behalf:
- Age Cymru - works to improve the lives of all older people in Wales. It does this by influencing policy development and increasing awareness of the issues that affect older people. It offers free welfare rights advice for older people and their carers, as well as running programmes and publishing research.
- Age Alliance Wales - is a group of national voluntary organisations that work with and for older people in Wales. Members include Age Cymru, The Stroke Association and the Royal National Institute for the Blind.
- Beth Johnson Foundation - works to connect practice to policy. The Foundation frequently publishes its research and takes part in conferences.
- Wales Institute for Health and Social Care (WIHSC), University of Glamorgan - undertakes research and consultation to find the best links between policy, research and practice.