Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
First Minister in Canada to win business for Wales - #WalesCan
The First Minister, Carwyn Jones, will travel to Montreal next week to meet with senior executives from a number of Canadian aerospace and technology companies.
- Young people lead community change at National Citizen Service Wales launch
- First Minister begins search for the best of Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- First Minister in Canada to win business for Wales - #WalesCan
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
80 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Strategy for Older People in Wales 2003-2008
This Strategy is the product of extensive consultation, research and expert views about the lives of older people in Wales both now and in the future. The aims, objectives and more detailed programmes and projects reflect the findings of the report of the Advisory Group ‘When I’m 64…..and more’ published in May 2002 and over 100 responses to it. The Strategy recognises that:
- Over the next 20 years demographic changes will significantly change the balance of the population and mean that future policies and programmes in Wales must reflect the needs of an ageing society.
- There is a need to improve the quality, quantity and responsiveness of services for older people.