Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
The Strategy for Older People in Wales 2003-2008
This Strategy is the product of extensive consultation, research and expert views about the lives of older people in Wales both now and in the future. The aims, objectives and more detailed programmes and projects reflect the findings of the report of the Advisory Group ‘When I’m 64…..and more’ published in May 2002 and over 100 responses to it. The Strategy recognises that:
- Over the next 20 years demographic changes will significantly change the balance of the population and mean that future policies and programmes in Wales must reflect the needs of an ageing society.
- There is a need to improve the quality, quantity and responsiveness of services for older people.