Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
42 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
On 31 December 2011, we became responsible for new powers and functions related to the Building Regulations.
This includes most of the powers in:
- the Building Act 1984
- the Sustainable and Secure Buildings Act 2004
- the Climate Change and Sustainable Energy Act 2006.
Relevant legislation is available from the sources below.
There different laws that cover the standards of buildings or construction. One or more of these laws could apply depending on the type of premises and whether any building work is being carried out. Details on current legislation may be found on the Planning Portal (external link).
You can find previous Building Regulation amendments on the Planning Portal (external link).