Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Delivery of Planning Services in Statutory Designated Landscapes in Wales
An Independent Advisory Group has been set up to review the current system in Wales and consider how best to deliver planning services in the future.
We are working to introduce a Planning Bill to improve the planning system in Wales.
Report by the Independent Advisory Group on the future delivery of planning services in Wales.
Report by Beaufort Research identifying the public attitudes, perceptions and expectations of the planning system in Wales.
Areas can be declared as National Parks or Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty to help protect them.
We commissioned research from Land Use Consultants to evaluate the delivery of planning services in National Parks (NPs) and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs).
The report summarizes:
- the approach taken;
- key findings;
- conclusions; and
The review/study has:
- Assessed the effectiveness of the delivery of the planning service;
- Identified examples of good practice and barriers to the effective delivery of planning services, suggesting improvements; and
- Compared delivery of planning services between NPs and AONBs and with other Statutory Designated Landscape planning models in the UK.