Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
46 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Delivery of Planning Services in Statutory Designated Landscapes in Wales
An Independent Advisory Group has been set up to review the current system in Wales and consider how best to deliver planning services in the future.
We are working to introduce a Planning Bill to improve the planning system in Wales.
Report by the Independent Advisory Group on the future delivery of planning services in Wales.
Report by Beaufort Research identifying the public attitudes, perceptions and expectations of the planning system in Wales.
Areas can be declared as National Parks or Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty to help protect them.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
We commissioned research from Land Use Consultants to evaluate the delivery of planning services in National Parks (NPs) and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs).
The report summarizes:
- the approach taken;
- key findings;
- conclusions; and
The review/study has:
- Assessed the effectiveness of the delivery of the planning service;
- Identified examples of good practice and barriers to the effective delivery of planning services, suggesting improvements; and
- Compared delivery of planning services between NPs and AONBs and with other Statutory Designated Landscape planning models in the UK.