Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
55 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Research: A Strategic Monitoring Framework for the Planning System
The objectives of the research were:
- To identify a framework with which to effectively monitor the sustainable development outcomes of the planning system;
- To identify a means of using the Ecological Footprint as a composite indicator to measure the sustainable development outcomes of the planning system; and
- To explore and understand the ways in which the Ecological Footprint can be used in the planning system.
The research report has been split into a main research report and a supplementary research report. The main report contains the research and findings of objective (a), while the supplementary report provides technical information on case studies used in the main report and includes additional elements for objectives (b) and (c).
The main research report presents the findings and suggested strategic monitoring framework including the suggested list of indicators to monitor the contribution of the planning system to sustainable development.
The main research report has been used to inform public consultation on a proposed strategic monitoring framework to measure the contribution of the planning system to our vision of a sustainable Wales.
Further information on the public consultation can be found using the link to the right.