Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
Over £7,000 will be made available to local councils to support 22 days of tobacco detection dog work throughout Wales.
- Two weeks to give views on reform of local government
- Investment in new high-tech cameras to detect diabetes-related eye damage
- Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
25 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Improving your home - A Climate Change Guide
Climate change is happening now. Hotter days, drier summers, heavy rain, storms and rising sea levels might mean that more homes are susceptible to flooding and our houses become very uncomfortable on hot days.
Thinking about making improvements to your home?
This Climate Change Guide suggests projects and 20 measures that you can do to make these improvements help tackle climate change - from converting your loft to changing the lights.
Whatever your DIY skills, budget or project, this Guide tells you what will make the biggest impact on cutting carbon dioxide (CO2), cutting your bills, and improving the comfort and safety of your home.
You can also view this document on the Issuu website.