Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Improving your home - A Climate Change Guide
Climate change is happening now. Hotter days, drier summers, heavy rain, storms and rising sea levels might mean that more homes are susceptible to flooding and our houses become very uncomfortable on hot days.
Thinking about making improvements to your home?
This Climate Change Guide suggests projects and 20 measures that you can do to make these improvements help tackle climate change - from converting your loft to changing the lights.
Whatever your DIY skills, budget or project, this Guide tells you what will make the biggest impact on cutting carbon dioxide (CO2), cutting your bills, and improving the comfort and safety of your home.
You can also view this document on the Issuu website.