In this section
Section highlightHouses into homes This report details findings to emerge from the evaluation during the first six months of delivery (April to September 2012).
Written Statement - The Draft Control of Dogs (Wales) Bill »We are committed to ensuring that out-of-control and dangerous dogs are dealt with effectively.Learn more »
Minister tells NHS managers: "Listen to your staff and take action"
- Minister supports International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
- Porth Eirias set to be major North Wales attraction
- Minister tells NHS managers: "Listen to your staff and take action"
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
National minimum standards for regulated child care »These standards determine whether child minding and day care settings are providing adequate care for children under the age of 8.Learn more »
- Continuity and Change - Refreshing the Relationship between Welsh Government and the Third Sector in Wales
- Repealing air quality ‘Further Assessments’ from Part IV of the Environment Act 1995
- Equality Impact Assessment of the 2014-2020 Rural Development Plan for Wales
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Structural Funds Programmes in Wales
- Development of a national standards and outcomes framework for Children and Young People's advocacy services in Wales
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Rural Development Plan for Wales 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Implementing the Domestic Fire Safety (Wales) Measure 2011
29 days left
In this section
Section highlightFurther and Higher Education (Governance and Information) (Wales) Bill 2013
Removes a number of technical restrictions and controls on colleges without changing the principal powers of colleges to provide further, higher and secondary education.
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2012-13 »
Proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2012-13, which was published on 26 June 2012.Learn more »
Statement of compliance
We are responsible for collecting, compiling, processing, analysing, interpreting and disseminating a wide range of statistics.
In order to build trust in official information we aim to ensure that all of our statistics are produced in accordance with the arrangements set out in the Statistics and Registration Service Act, 2007 and in line with the principles set out in the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
National Statistics cover government data produced to the high professional standards set out in the Code of Practice, and are identified by the National Statistics logo. However, within the Welsh Government the principles underlying the Code of Practice are applied to all official statistics.
Framework, Code and Protocols
In accordance with the protocol on Quality Management we aim to ensure that all of our statistics are fit for purpose. Users are provided with adequate information to allow them to make an informed decision about appropriateness of the statistics we produce.
All of our data products, identifying those which have been designated as ‘National Statistics’ is available on the Publication Hub.
As well as complying with the Code of Practice and its supporting Protocols, all of our statistics are also produced and published in accordance with the following statements and policies, each of which forms an integral part of this Compliance Statement.
- Data Management Policy
- Publication Strategy
- Statement on Release Practices
- Statement on Revisions and Errors
- Statement on Confidentiality and Access
- Statement on Customer Service and Complaints
- Statistical Quality Management Strategy
- Survey compliance costs